Seed to Sustainability Workshop
Cleveland: Management Theme
Looking to extend your seed saving knowledge to new heights?
The following workshops provide professional training for seed savers, growers, and plant breeders; create the foundation for a statewide seed savers alliance; and expand opportunities and reduce barriers for small-scale seed producers in Ohio.
This series of programming events is a collaborative effort between Ridge & Hollow Seed Alliance, Ohio University, Ohio State University, and Miami University. Note: this course is recommended for experienced seed savers.
Lunch catered by: Spice Kitchen + Bar
● 9:15 AM - 10:00 AM: Event check in
● 10:00 AM -11 AM: The Cleveland Seed Bank
● 11:00 AM-11:15 AM: Transition
● 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM: Dr. Anna Testen, OSU
● 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM: Lunch
● 1:15 PM - 2:15 PM: Seed Saving Techniques Inbreeding & Outbreeding Species - Dr. Francis, OSU
● 2:15 PM- 2:30 PM: Transition
● 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM: Speaker 4
● 3:30 PM- 4:00 PM: Closing statements